· Maintain full liability insurance for each specific project as Prime Safety
· Assign qualified Safety Coordinator’s as required in Section 118 of the Act
· Manage owner's on-site safety for duration of the project
Together, we will develop the written agreement for the full scope of relationship that ensures project owners are covered. The liability coverage of the Prime Safety contractor (BPSG) lets the project owners focus on the overall co-ordination of trades, within the limitations set out by legislation and the various authorities requiring specific standards are met.
Owners receive complete expertise and service, in addition to insurance and legal requirements. As Prime Safety, we will provide a qualified Safety Coordinator. Our Safety Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating health and safety for the entire workplace. The duties of our Safety Coordinators are to:
· Communicate safety expectations to all contractors, subcontractors and workers on the worksite, through a formal orientation program
· Communicate all safety issues with owners representatives as well as communicate the Prime Safety's authority on the site and the relationship with the owner
· Co-ordinate and sequence work as it relates to safety
· Conduct a written assessment of high-risk situations and work timing
· Determine the number of people expected and actually onsite
· Provide and co-ordinate suitable access and safe delivery of equipment and materials
· Ensure that an approved traffic control plan is in place
· Ensure that an emergency response plan is communicated and documented to everyone on site
· Establish and maintain First Aid services as required under Section 3.16 of the Act
· Ensure that a qualified Safety Coordinator and representatives (Safety coordinator and Supervisor or Foreman are identified for each contractor and subcontractor)
A dedicated onsite safety person who can also act as the level three first aid person.
Will ensure that requirements for personal protective equipment (PPE) are being followed• That there are procedures for working alone • Specific procedures for activities such as working at heights or in confined spaces • Exposure control plans for handling hazardous materials • Secondary or peripheral controls such as traffic management or other required, easily identifiable control zones or areas • Rules dealing with worker conduct • A system for reporting hazards and incidents, including near misses/Site Inspections • Inform contractors, subcontractors, and workers of known on-site hazards. • Ensure all hazardsAssist General Contractors/Owners with dedicated site safety people/OFA's
- Define the program, develop each aspect, and mentor the personnel
-or work with existing programs
Where the owner of a project retains all liabilities, BellPhillips Safety Group provides the owner with the necessary systems and tools so their project is professionally managed and the owners receive clear direction on requirements.
· Construction Safety management including:
· Senior Safety Consultants
· Experienced site safety people all with OFA 3
· Confined space monitors
· BellPhillips can help our clients by taking on the position of Prime till they get their forces in place or for the length of the project
· Construction Site Superintendent
· Project & trades management
· BellPhillips can help you achieve COR with our internal COR auditors who will help with your existing program or tailor one for your needs.
· BellPhillips can provide OHS Manuals, safe work procedures, risk assessments, emergency fire plans, etc.
· Confined Space equipment for rent include sensors, tripods, winches, David Arm, Ventilation fan,
· bump test kits
· Confined space monitors
· ETV (fully stocked emergency transport vehicle)
· Level 2 and three first aid attendants
· BellPhillips also is your one stop shopping for training in fall protection, confined space, scissor lift, boom lifts, skid steer, telehandler forklift, and counter balance fork lift
BellPhillips as Prime on The Culliton Creek Run of the River Project (Adam Weiszbeck Safety )